Anyone reading my blog will notice I've put my Wirral Writers report there instead of here. As I don't know if blogs can be transferred I am going to repeat the report here.
Last night was another good evening of interesting work. The Summer competition produced some really good writing. Nick's story read last night was gripping. And Liz who has taken her story one step further by turning it into a script had Nick and Alan reading the main characters.
I have taken on board some of the comments regarding my own story and have spent some time today in re-vamping my tale.
Barbara read us a delightful story about a boy who is a sort of Just William of the back streets. I am sure there is a market for this story.
Cheryl's romance under the hot Tuscany sun is hotting up too.
the September Competition was discussed and it was decided that this year we are to try our hands at writing a monologue of 500 words. No theme. So get writing and bring your efforts with you on the second meeting in September (Friday 16th).

The next meeting is on the 2nd September.
Hope you can come.

Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maynah Lewis Competition 2019 - Winner

Feed & Read

RIP Arthur Adlen